Things I'm obsessed with Part One :P

This is so weird. The last couple of weeks I've dreamt that I have albino Male Lion. So now I'm obsessed with white Tigers and Lions... Another thing that I've been addicted to is "Dance Moms". Every Thursday I have to sit infront of the TV. I think it might be because I danced the ballet as a child ;)

Today I woke up before 8 a.m.!!! I usually never am able to get up before 12. So this will be a looong day. I have to go after my new passport, get introduced to a gym I'm considering on joining, go eat a Kebab with my dear friend Marjatta, go to institute (Mormon stuff ;) and somewhere in between I have to go to the store and buy food... Geez... How can I get all this done?!? :(

I may have to cancel parts of it :P

Now I'm listening to and recording Madonna's CDs into my new USB :) <3 <3 <3

I want to read Sweet Valley Twins and Nancy Drew! I always listened to Madonna when I was younger and read those series... I really love those books. In mu opinion, if you did not read them (and you're a girl) when you were a child, then your childhood was not as awesome as mine ;)

Ta-ta!!! More later! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World According to Princess Cindarella :)

The Very Old Me

Hello! :)