Spanglish and pudding :)

Today I've been home all day, except if it counts that I went outside and opened the mailbox :) Yesterday I went to the grocery store and got food for the rest of the week. I just ordered the magazine Cosmopolitan in Finnish and today the mailbox contained my free gift, which was this really cool, white watch :) It is SO cool, I just want to go somewhere and wear it so that I can feel awesome ;) Then, today I've watched a Police program about what some police men did during a night in our capitol city -Helsinki. Drunks, drugs and fights, some fireworks. I have eaten today one whole pudding (Vanilla) it was maybe 3 deciliters... :( But it was good :) Made in Sweden ;) Now I'm watching "Spanglish" and recording more music onto my USB :) Soon I can listen to Great music while reading the rest of my 52 books this year :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World According to Princess Cindarella :)

The Very Old Me

Hello! :)