I'm back :P

Hey There!

Finally my inspiration is slowly returning to meee :) This pic was taken on the day I received my very own Endowment in the Temple, in Västerhaninge, near Stockholm in Sweden, where I live :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 It was a wonderful day! I was so happy all morning and all day and in the Temple and afterwards :) It was SO great!!! :) 

Today I've been home all day, here in Tampere, Finland, where I'm now visiting/staying at my childhood home with my Mom and Dad and my cats :) My Mom returns to Stockholm after a week and then later I will also go back to my gorgeous apartment in DownTown Stockholm (Kungsholmen) with my two kitties. They are so wonderful <3 ...

So, how do you like the new thing about this blog? That it has music? ;) Pretty cool, eh? :P I've had music for quite a while on my tumblr but this is the first time that I succeedeed in putting it on Blogger too :) It's SO fun! :) Sorry, I'm a bit hyperactive today :P

Tomorrow I can sleep late in the morning... I only have to be on the town by three p.m. :) That is bliss. Sleeping late, I mean. It's wonderful. Also I've started to stay up late sometimes and read/write/watch movies/listening to music/surfing the internet etc. It's kinda good to be on early retirement. :)

More Later!

PEACE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World According to Princess Cindarella :)

The Very Old Me