The Very Old Me

Hi there!

So sorry etc for being absent for years... What can I say? I am a lazy person... LOL

I just counted my blogs on blogger. NINE (9)!!! blogs are what I have here, and maybe two on wordpress... WHOA, when and how did this get this way?!? lol. It is a mystery... Next year (2020) I will turn 40. So it is time for me to get "it" together and write more regularly. I really should make a timetable of some sorts or something. I loooooooooove blogging! It is the Best. It is better than keeping a diary, because it is so fast to type (at least for me). I have been blogging for 12 years soon 13 years. That is a long time. WOW, and I am getting old.

I was checking the amount of visitors on my blogs. It was a huge surprise that my most read blog was my blog in FINNISH! :O Wow people! People in Finland like me, more than in any other country. hahahahahahahaaa! Of course, I was born here, my second native tongue is Finnish, I look like a Real potato-nosed Finn, with blondish hair and blue eyes. I must admit, even my "success" with gentlemen is like 100+++ compared to any other country in the world! I had 0 (ZERO) boyfriends in Sweden. I lived there 12 years! From the age 20 to 32... this is the truth, like it or not: I WAS NOT PRETTY ENOUGH FOR A SWEDE. You may deny it, but it's the truth.

I do not know *what* I have, that Finnish men like (a few, not all lol), but like a few months after I moved back to Finland I had a steady Boyfriend. It is so weird. I am like: "WHAT?!?" Well, now I am single. I like it just fine. No complaints.

Enough about men...

My cats are well, my parents are doing okay. My Dad is getting old and he is a little ill from time to time. My Mom will be retired soon. I have so many wonderful friends! I love them dearly. I have a few "honorable mentions". (I will not write the real names, sorreee.)

My childhood bestie "T"

She is so cool! She always has the time to help me. I try to help her as much as I can and I really appreciate that she takes the time to "take care" of me even though she has six children and a husband. She is my extra-sister.

My BFF "V"

She lives further away from me but she has been my best friend since we were in school, we met in third grade, at 9 years old. So, thirty years. Yeah, a long time. We have the same bilingual background and she is also a Christian. We have a lot of fun every time I visit her and her husband. Both their families have taken care of me. We meet often on Christmas, Easter, Midsummer etc. It is so fun.

Family "M"

Well. Where do I start... This family has taken care of me when I have been ill. They have fed me delicious food and helped with my stuff at home, like organizing books etc. They are so nice people. I really appreciate them and all that they have done for me.

Well. There. A few honorable mentions lol.

More later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World According to Princess Cindarella :)

Hello! :)