midnight pondering

Hey there...

I'm happy. A little tired, but in a good way, if that makes sense. I'm listening to music with my headphones, because it's in the middle of the night. My cat is sleeping next to my leg and I don't feel like sleeping just yet. I fell asleep listening to Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. Then I woke up when my sleep timer stopped it. Lol. So it goes...

I have been listening to Harry Potter a lot. I listened to Harry Potter 1,2 and 3 within a week, I think. I also read a little, at the same time. Oofé, this is not my book blog. I forgot! Well, this will be more than just books 📚. 

I have been feeling a lot better nowadays. It is lovely. I'm really glad. 

I got a new phone, so I'll sell my old one ASAP. Then I'll go eat at a place where my friend works. To celebrate my new phone. Lol. Also, I will go to Lidl and buy food etc. My missionary friends are coming over and we are going to clean my home a bit. In the area I will Skype my friend in the UK and then in the evening, we are having our Sunday school meeting on zoom with church singles age 31 up. 

Lots to do. 

More later! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World According to Princess Cindarella :)

The Very Old Me

Hello! :)