Hello and have a good day!

Hey there! ;)

I'm baaack. With some inspiration. Just like playing the piano, my writing talents have been "rusty". Now I have started blogging like crazy. It helps. The motivation, when I see someone has read my blog, when I have the "flow" e.i. I have ideas and my writing just comes easily, those things are the best! I have been lazy, I know. I remember the first blog I wrote... It was fun. I had a lot of fans on that site. Now it's gone. I don't know just what happened to that page. POOF! GONE! :'(

Thank goodness for blogger <3

I have 10 (?) blogs here. I am happy. That is just enough. If I come up with another "theme" for a new blog, I don't know what to do lol. Maybe then I would switch one of these "basic" blogs into something more specific. For example, The Muppets. I have been thinking of starting a new hobby: Study, watch and learn more about The Muppets. I was thinking of buying a book about the Muppets. Like, a introduction or a book about the facts about the Muppets, their history or something.

Who would have know that at almost 40, I have so many hobbies, I do not have the capacity or the grit to start a lot of new hobbies. My week is busy! Here is a list of my hobbies:

Reading and collecting books
MUSIC -listening
Playing the piano, lessons every Monday.
Collecting of toys: Barbies, My Little Ponies and some other dolls from my childhood and new ones, as well as My Little Ponies -G4 that is generation 4: 2010-2018ish
Knitting a gift for my dear friend (a scarf)
Coloring adult and children's coloringbooks
drawing etc.
Bullet Journal
Writing in my many journals

Tonight I'm going to start a new hobby: learning the Finnish sign-language with my friend T, we are now in the same group at a school near by. Tonight is my first class. :) It will be fun. T is a nice friend.

Well, I have soon 10+ hobbies lol. That's like a LOT. lol

Today I'm happy. I am happy 80-99% of the time lol. I always (almost always) wake up happy and then if I'm really tired during the day, I get a little anxiety or something. It's part of my illnesses... It sucks.

Soon I will go sit on one of my two couches and READ or listen to an audio book, or both at the same time. I looove audio books. I hate e-books. I LOVE hardcovers and I like paperbacks, they are ok... My favorite book that I own is "Alice in Wonderland" a huuuge book! I mean, it is the prettiest that I have. Alice is not my most favorite book. But I will write more about these things in my book blog:

https://cindersboo.blogspot.com/

That's all for now! TA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World According to Princess Cindarella :)

I'm back :P

The Very Old Me